University of Colorado OB/GYN & Family Planning’s monthly e-newsletter, Colorado Women’s Health, is sent to our patients and e-mail subscribers. Join the mailing list by filling out the Newsletter Sign Up form on the side of this page.
Colorado Women’s Health e-newsletter archive
- May: Help women get the healthcare they need
- April: National Infertility Awareness Week
- March: A diet friendly to your pelvic floor
- February: Look beyond the numbers: Interpreting IVF success rates
- January: Encourage others with your story
- December: Comprehensive care for your little one’s arrival
- November: Research suggests omega-3 fatty acids boost fertility
- October: Be aware of ovarian cancer, too
- August: Singing to embryos
- June: Advice on choosing minimally invasive surgery
- January: Overpriced conception kits
- December: Labor without pain medication
- November: Transplanting…Wombs?
- October: Shopping for the right DNA
- August: Pap guidelines for your health
- July: Smart summer eating for OAB
- June: The third party truth
- May: Squeeze in time for kegels
- April: With you every step of the way
- March: You and your baby could win!
- February: Can you vagina talk?
- January: Don’t go it alone
- December: Birth control comeback
- November: Baby photos!
- October: Your baby, your way
- September: What causes infertility?
- August: Finding the art in ART
- July: Summer eating tips for OAB
- June: Legacies of love
- May: Contraception comeback
- April: Pregnant after PCOS
- March: Chronic UTI: More than meets the eye
- February: Exercising for two
- January: HPV by the numbers
- December: The safe side
- November: Leaking the world on incontinence
- October: Problem periods
- September: Commitment to fertility
- August: New weight-loss fertility program
- July: Angelina Jolie’s brave lesson
- June: CU Fertility moves to Stapleton
- April: Obesity gene secret
- March: Colorado eggs go worldwide
- February: Life with pelvic organ prolapse
- January: Protect your pregnancy against the flu