Stephen M. Scott, MD, MPH, FACOG
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Associate Professor
Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora
Anshutz Medical Campus
13123 East 16th Ave., Aurora, CO 80045
University of Colorado Hosptial (UCH)
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 N. Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
- Well Woman Exams
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
- Contraception Counseling & IUD/Nexplanon Insertion
- Menopause Management (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
Condition Diagnosis & Treatment
- Abnormal Bleeding & Menstrual Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Uterine Fibroids - Non-surgical Treatment
Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Prenatal Care including Prenatal Testing
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Adnexal Surgery (Cystectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy)
- Operative Laparoscopy (Fulguration of Endometriosis)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy & Laparotomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Trigger Point Injections
About Dr. Scott
Dr. Stephen Scott received his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City (MO) and his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. He served his residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Scott has received several awards in teaching excellence, and his special interests include pediatric gynecology, teen pregnancy, mood disorders in pregnancy, adolescent pelvic pain, and congenital disorders and anomalies of sexual differentiation.
Dr. Scott chose to specialize in these fields because he felt called to serve the vulnerable patients who may not otherwise have a voice in promoting their reproductive health. He enjoys developing relationships with his patients and their families so that he can help them maximize their health and wholeness.
Dr. Scott is proud of developing an integrated model of care that balances proactive and preventive primary care with specialty interventions. Part of that model involves listening to his patients so they can work together as a team to form strategies that meet both their unique medical needs and their needs as an individual.
- Medical School: University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine (1992)
- Residency: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program (1996)