Maryam Guiahi, MD, MSC
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assistant Professor
University of Colorado Hospital (UCH)
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
12605 E. 16th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
- Well Women Exams
- Family Planning
- Contraception Counseling & IUD/Nexplanon Insertion
About Dr. Guiahi
Dr. Maryam Guiahi completed her undergraduate training at Cornell University and trained in obstetrics and gynecology at Loyola University in Chicago. She was sub-specialty trained in contraception and family planning at Columbia University where she also received a Master’s of Science in Epidemiology in order to have a broader public health perspective on women’s healthcare.
Dr. Guiahi has a special interest in providing contraception for women with complex medical conditions. She enjoys being able to help patients with their health and reproductive goals throughout the spectrum of OB/GYN care – from family planning to general health and pregnancy.
Outside of University of Colorado Family Planning, she enjoys dancing and running.
- Medical School: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2005)
- Graduate School: Columbia University (2011)
- Residency: Loyola University Program (2009)
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus) Program (2011)